Friday, January 11, 2013

Drawing Tutorials

I'm thinking about this great sketchbook I picked up over the holidays . . .
It is spiral binding   :)   and the paper is thick with just a little bit of texture . . .
And it is still blank.

Maybe I should draw some trees!

I did a Google search for "how to draw a tree".
The results were endless in quantity and variety.
This will be a good thing.
A great way to better appreciate something is to spend time with it!
I'll let you know how it goes!

New Sketchbook

Having spent a little more time
with my new sketchbook just now,
photographing it . . . 
I notice the cover design has a tree theme.

Funny!
and kind of embarrassing . . . 




Spirals Sighting!  
Thanks RB!  (A little bit of spiral . . . a little bit of tree!)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameron_hf/4629657471/

@


No comments: