Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New

Happy 2013!

New Year's Snail


I think back a few years: I set aside a can of Spam before I went to bed on the slim chance that the world would grind to a stop as I slept.
It was New Year's Eve, 1999!

Time passes . . .
                                time flies . . .

and now I find myself at the end of a blog year.


I raise my glass of eggnog 
to snails
 and to YOU!!!  

Thank you.

What JoY! What FuN!



What next??

I have a few more snail thoughts to complete . . .  there's the sundial project, the results of a font investigation with CF (for the best @), the container of papier-mache gel wishing very much and waiting very patiently to become part of a little snail pinata, and a few more "finds" and figuring outs!


And perhaps a second theme!
Trees and stars come to mind.


In the Get Moving Dept. there's the Hutchinson Water Carnival 5K in June. It would be fun and good for me to step it up and head for the start line once again! (Seems good to have a goal, my bike riding brother reminds me!)




2013
I think we can. I think we can!

@











No comments: